Yesterday I received the following message announcement from the organizers at Records & Information Mangement Awareness Foundation (RIMA Foundation). The RIMA Foundation is an Nigerian-based organization committed to promoting the proper management and security of records and information:
The annual Records and Information Management Awareness Workshop & Exposition (RIMAW), the Africa’s premiere and only dedicated information management and security event in its seventh year provides a forum for IT, marketing, business and information management professionals to find unlimited relevant advice, educational content and to compare solutions in a unique gathering.
Building upon the successes of previous events since 2004, RIMA Foundation a Non-profit NGO would like to call on corporate organisations and individuals in the industry for a partnership opportunity as we prepare for the 2011 edition of this prestigious event slated for October 2011.
Why you need to partner with us:
• meet your 2011 Strategic plan to reach the RIM Market in Africa speedily and effortlessly
• show case your products and services
• have the opportunity to meet and networking with users, senior level decision-makers and practitioners in the industry
• coverage on all event materials
• links and banners on website
• distribution of your product’s information at the event to every delegate and speaker
• interaction with highly focused, motivated, engaged and receptive audience in a relaxed environment
Other Opportunities at RIMAW 2011 includes:
• paper presentation
• media sponsorship
• special product presentation/demonstration
• welcome drinks
• conference dinner
• lunches and breaks etc are well attended and provide exceptional exposure for your partnership
With a truly international audience, the conference provides an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your support for the ongoing cause for the development of the RIM Industry especially in Africa by being involved as a partner. We have put together a number of different packages, which we hope will enable a wide range of organisations (both private and public) to participate.
We also welcome advice, comments, and suggestions on how to make this year’s event bigger and better from you all.
More RIMAW 2010 Pictures are available on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Records-and-Information-Management-Awareness-Workshop-Exhibition/168327532894?v=photos&ref=ts#!/album.php?aid=198259&id=168327532894
For details, interested organisations and individuals should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org